Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Scene + Heard



For over a year now I have been lucky enough to write a blog focusing on music for the Honolulu Star-Advertiser entertainment blog Honolulu Pulse. I try my best write about Hawaii-specific music when I can because I enjoy the opportunity to promote Hawaii's diverse and unique musical culture. I focus on new bands, established bands, events, promoters, venues, etc. I post weekly (every Monday) an urge you to check it out. It has been such a great opportunity for me to talk about what I love (music), meet new people who share my passion, and always keep a connection to my home. If you have a topic idea for me feel free to drop me a line too. I can only post once a week so it can be difficult to choose just one, but if it catches my ear I will do my best to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment