Thursday, June 7, 2012

Good people doing good things



It's pretty quiet around these parts today. The weather is doing this very manic sunny to rainy to windy thing that I am not appreciating. I've got practice later with my buddy Nate Ashley's band (who you'll all have to check out cause he is the real deal), and otherwise just enjoying a day at home with my pup and lots of coffee.

Figured that I'd share this video of my friends Sing The Body performing live with hip hop/rap artist Navid Najafi. Both acts were nominated for a Na Hoku Hanohano Award which are sort of like the Grammys for Hawaii or Junos for Canada. Navid took the win for his category, so congrats to him for that. The guys from STB and I go a couple years back now. They are not just talented musicians who continue to try to push the limits of their sound, but also good people who put on an amazing live show. One of these days I hope I can convince them to join me on the road for a combo tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment