Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pics and more pics

I have never been much of a wordy person, but I do take pictures of everything. I was sorting through my photos on my laptop and found some pics from my last recording session at Type Foundry that I thought I would share; otherwise they'll just live on my computer and probably never get looked at. So here you go. 







In the meantime, I am targeting August for the EP release. I've got a title, a cover artist, and 4-tracks, so outlook is good! 

I have started working on new songs for a full-length album. That probably won't come til next year, but I am working with someone who I think is pretty rad and I think you will too. If I can squeeze another EP through I'd like to but we'll see how it goes. My brain has been chaos trying to get time to work out ideas I have had over the past few months. If it gets quiet on here bear with me...just means I'm having fun tinkering around in my tiny apartment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment