Monday, June 4, 2012

Let's get social baby

I almost forgot to let you all know the social network pages for Montclaire are up and running.

Facebook lovers, I invite you to read my comments and share your own (about music hopefully) at my music page. http://www.facebook.com/montclairemusic. And if you feel so inclined please "like" the page and we can travel the Facebook journey together!

Twitter loves, you can follow me at @sabrinaland.

If you are addicted to Instagram, like I am, feel free to follow my feed at @montclaire. My status is set to private but that's just to keep the spam out. If you send a request I will be happy to share my pics!

Like this handsome one of my dog Frankie, the official Montclaire mascot, in the studio. Because I know you wanted to see more dog pics. ;) j/k


Thanks again everyone for the love and support of Montclaire! Can't wait to share the new music with you. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment