Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm in a band? I'm in a band.

So this isn't really "Montclaire" news, but I was so excited to be a part of it that I figured I'd post it anyway. My friend Nate Ashley (he added his vocal and bass skills to my new tracks) asked me to join his band for some Summer shows. If you don't know Nate's music...you should because it is lovely and he manages to put lyrics and melodies together like no one else. Plus, he's just an all around dapper guy who's cool as hell.

We've had a few rehearsals and I've got a ton of catching-up to do as a new addition to the line-up, but I love playing his music and we've got some pretty cool harmonies in the works. It's been a fun musical addition to my life.

To my Portland peeps...just got word we have a house show coming up at the end of the month. I'll give you all details when I get them. In the meantime, here's Nate's music page. Take a listen. You'll like it. I promise.

Gonna take the weekend off from the blogosphere to work on new songs and relax. Thanks again for visiting! There have been some amazing traffic numbers on here! Super blessed to have such great support. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment