Friday, April 20, 2012

Tracking in Type Foundry










Back in Portland this week. I missed it so much. Especially now that the rainy weather is slowly waning. Spent a few days tracking for the upcoming EP. After three previous demos sessions over the past 8 months I finally settled on four tracks. This project has been all about taking my time. It's been a long process to get the songs "just-right" but I am happy they are finally almost there.

I've got help from Cory Gray on keys, horns and he has been recording and mixing the tracks for me. Nate Ashley is on bass and background vocals. Brian Wright is on drums. Yours Truly, on guitars, keys and vocals. All these guys are amazing musicians and friends. I'm a pretty lucky girl to have them support my music.

No comments:

Post a Comment